DO YOU WANT TO MAKE REPLICAS OF YOUR ORIGINAL MODEL?
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE A MOLD AND IT IS EASY & FAST
IF YOU USE THE AMAZING "QUICK-SIL" or LiquaFAST ICE
1) You can make a ready to use quality Silicone Rubber Mold with no shrinkage in less than one hour using Quick-Sil (a dry 2 part silicone putty) or LiquaFast ICE ( a 2 part silicone liquid).
2) Why wait 2-3 days for liquid RTV resin to cure.
3) "Quick-Sil" or LiquaFast ICE does not require use of a hazardous Catalyst that could spill or leak from the bottle.
4) With "Quick-Sil" and LiquaFast ICE there is no need to weigh and determine the exact ratio of catalyst to resin.
5) The finished mold is long lasting affording many pours of metals up to 900 degrees F, or Super Casting Plastics without the mold tearing or shredding.